Registration is now OPEN
Conference Ticketing Price
Conference Pass (Member / Non-member) – $400/$500
One Day Pass (Member / Non-member) – $200/$250
Speakers/Moderators – $300
Exhibit Hall – Free Public Sector Only
Dynamic Technical Sessions
- Shailen Bhatt, President – ITS America
- Laurie Berman – Caltrans Director
- Fran Inman, California Transportation Commission
City of Anaheim and Disneyland Parking Tours
Exhibition Hall with over 60 vendors
CA 511 Coalition Roundtable
Come Join us for Pre Conference Golfing on Sunday September 30. Registration is open. To register click here : ITS CA 3rd Annual Golf Outing
Exhibit space and sponsorships is sold out.
To Purchase Extra Exhibitor Delegate Pass Click Here.
2018 ITS California Annual Conference and Exhibition
Join your colleagues & friends for a fun day on the links!
This year we’ve scored a great deal for ITS California Annual Meeting attendees and guests – $99 per person for 18 holes of golf at the beautiful Coyote Hills Golf Course in Fullerton.
Greens fees include a cart, range balls, your choice of box lunch (sandwich, chips & water), and prizes!
Sign-ups are available for singles, two, three and foursomes!
Sponsorship is available.
Please SIGN UP HERE or contact Katherine Mertz 510.326.9796 or Victor Koo 626.744.4703 with any questions.
700 W. Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
- Check-in: 4:00 PM; Check-out: Noon
- Amenities: Hotel has a fitness center, indoor swimming pool and a business center.
- In-room Wi-Fi: Complimentary in-room Internet for all Marriott Rewards Members
- Location: The hotel is approximately 14 miles from John Wayne Airport- Orange County (SNA)
- Group Rate: $219.00 Single/Double plus applicable state & local taxes. – SOLD OUT!
- Book your Room on the Marriott website directly here.
- On-Site Parking $16.00 Daily
- Valet Parking $31.00 Daily
Technology Demonstrations at the 2018 ITSCA Annual Meeting
The application period for technology demonstrations has closed. We are reviewing the applications received and will announce our selected demonstrations by Labor Day weekend. You can experience the demonstrations firsthand on Tuesday October 2 as part of the ITS-CA Annual Meeting and exhibition on October 1–3 in Anaheim.
For any interested companies that did not meet the application deadline, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with “ITS-CA 2018 Tech Demo Exception Request” in the subject line.