Join us to experience:
· Over 500 attendees from public and private sector organizations and academia;
· 13 technical sessions on cutting edge technologies (and low cost solutions) for surface transportation;
· 54 exhibits with a dedicated exhibit hall session, exhibitor reception, raffles, and featuring new this year extended exhibit hall hours;
· Top industry keynote speakers from leading public and private sector organizations in advanced transportation technologies;
· Connected/autonomous vehicle (CAV) demonstrations;
· Tours of the El Camino Testbed and the Bay Bridge;
· ITStraining (topic to be announced);
· The ever-popular Technology Showcase with a revised, faster pace and raffle prizes;
· The ThirdAnnualCalifornia511 Coalition Roundtable; and
· Countless opportunities for networking, including three receptions!
This is the premier event for advanced technologies in surface transportation in the U.S. As always,
access to our exhibit hall is FREE for public sector employees, please register in advance.
This is the best value in the industry. We hope you will join us!
The exhibit hall has grown by 10% again this year to 54 booths. Spaces sell out fast, and are booked on a first come, first served basis, including those included with select sponsorship opportunities. The exhibit hall is central to our event where vendors, consultants, and public sector agencies share the latest in transportation technologies and strategies. Click to Sponsor and/or Exhibit.
EXHIBIT BOOTH ARE SOLD OUT!
|San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront||Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport|
1800 Old Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, CA 94010, US
1333 Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, CA 94010, US
|Click here to reserve your room today at the Marriott!||Click here to reserve your room today at the Hyatt!|
November 1, 2016
IN THIS ISSUE:
HIGHLIGHTS IN NOVEMBER NEWSLETTER INCLUDE
• Car-Crazy Los Angeles Might Have a Few Things to Teach the Smug Bay Area About Mass Transit
• Sacramento Could Be Among First to Test Fleet of Self-Driving Vehicles
• Metro transport systems eyed after hack attack in San Francisco
September 1, 2016
• Officials Want to Take 100,000 Cars Off Los Angeles County's Streets in Five Years
• Golden Gate Bridge Toll Collection to See Dramatic Change
• California to Test Road Vibrations as an Energy Source
August 1, 2016
• Bay Bridge Corridor: $40 Million Suite of Programs to Provide Short-Term Traffic Relief
• Southland to Get $23 Million in Transportation Grants